Golf fans now have the opportunity to rub elbows with one of golf’s greatest legends.
The Chubb Classic announced that PGA TOUR Champion Miguel Ángel Jiménez will host the tournament’s Legends Experience. This opportunity gives golf fans a wide array of experiences including a private teaching clinic and happy hour hosted by the “World’s Most Interesting Man in Golf,” Miguel Ángel Jiménez on Thursday, Feb. 15 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Legends Experience includes four Invitations to the Happy Hour and Clinic with Miguel Ángel Jiménez, four tickets to the Legends Lounge hospitality (per day, Friday through Sunday), four tickets to Taste of SW Florida at the Chubb Classic and on-site parking (Friday through Sunday).
* Happy Hour & Clinic with Miguel Ángel Jiménez
– A teaching clinic with PGA TOUR Champions professional, Miguel Ángel Jiménez on Thursday of Tournament week, February 15 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
* Legends Lounge
– The Legends Lounge hospitality suite overlooks 18 green and is inclusive of lunch, afternoon snacks and a full bar.
* Taste of SW Florida Tickets
– The Chubb Classic’s two-day food festival, Taste of SW Florida gives spectators a chance to enjoy samples prepared by Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant, Naples Flatbread Kitchen & Bar, Oakes Farms, Black Eyed Pig Barbeque, Fire & Rice, AZN Asian Cuizine and many more. Local and national craft beers, wineries and spirits from Tito’s Handmade Vodka will also be available.
To reserve your Legends Experience package, call the tournament office at (239) 593-3900. Legends Experience spots are limited and sold on first-come, first-serve basis.