What you need to know
- The cost to park at the East Naples Community Park, or across the street, is $5 per entry (Pay $5 each time you enter the Park). You can purchase a weekly pass for $30 (come and go as you please). CASH only! Kiwanis will be collecting all fees. Proceeds will go to directly helping their programs.
- Shuttles will be provided to and from your car.
- PLEASE CONSIDER CAR POOLING WITH YOUR PICKLEBALL FRIENDS!!
- There are 50 courts throughout the US OPEN VILLAGE. It is FREE to watch matches on all courts except the ZING ZANG CHAMPIONSHIP COURT. Come and enjoy some great pickleball starting at 8am each morning!
ZING ZANG CHAMPIONSHIP COURT
- SATURDAY TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
- ALL players with a credential will have general admission seating to the Zing Zang Championship Court on all days but Saturday (with very limited access on Friday), to watch the top players and pro’s play. These seats are on a first come first serve basis.
- Tickets are no longer available on line. You can purchase tickets for at the Snack Shack/Ticket Center in the US Open Expo Tent. These tickets are transferable. If you cannot use your ticket, even though your name is on it, you can pass it along to a friend. Be sure you take all ticket receipts, to the Snack Shack/Ticket Center in the US Open Expo tent to redeem for your actual tickets! Refunds will not be issued for any reason.
- If you purchased your Zing Zang Championship tickets on-line, take your receipt to the Snack Shack/Ticket Center inside the US OPEN Expo Tent to redeem them for your actual tickets.
- Pickleball Channel (facebook) will be live streaming matches on the Zing Zang Championship Court Sunday-Tuesday. Please go to their facebook page, subscribe as a user and you can watch some great matches.
- Live Streaming on CBS Digital, through Sports Live will be Wednesday through Friday at approximately 3pm. The link will be provided here soon!
- In an effort to protect our media partnerships, video taping of any matches on the Zing Zang Championship Court for live-streaming or for personal use, will not be allowed. We appreciate your cooperation! Video taping for personal use on other courts will be allowed. We strongly discourage live-streaming matches on any court in the US OPEN VILLAGE.
- Matches will be shown in the Landshark beer garden Wednesday through Saturday afternoons. So come in, sit down grab a beer and enjoy the matches with your friends.
CAN I CHECK IN EARLY?
- YES! Early Bird check in will be Saturday April 21st, at Party in the Park. 9am – 1pm
- Every day there will be check in an hour prior to the start of your event
- There will be live entertainment in the Landshark Beer Garden each day in the Expo tent. Stop by to relax, visit with friends and enjoy a cool beverage. (Schedule)
- Daily 11am-7pm
- Come visit the Vendor Exhibitions, Vendor Specials and Sales on all the latest Pickleball Products and official US Open Merchandise
- The Snack Shack will be open most hours for breakfast and snack items including our infamous popcorn!
- Our concessions will be open for Lunch and Dinner daily. Pelican Larry’s will also be open daily for Lunch and Dinner.
US OPEN MASSAGE TENT
- Brian Horner of Next Level Rehab and Brent Huff of Health Track Health and Wellness, will lead the US OPEN massage team! They will be at the medical/wellness tent area to assist all US OPEN athletes.
- This service is FREE for US OPEN ATHLETES. These professionals work hard for you and your generous tips are greatly appreciated!
- This is an outdoor event, there is no indoor back up. If weather is a factor, we will do all we can to play scheduled matches. There are no refunds or make up days if the tournament is impacted by weather.
- No refunds are issued to players if you withdraw from the event after March 1st, 2018